Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for an IT Support Analyst in San Diego, California with our Corporate Office.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The IT Support Analyst is responsible for the active directory, assisting with the company’s transition from Pointivity to a new service provider, creating SOPs and training internal and external customers on the new service system and active directory.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Trains internal and external customers on plaza’s new service provider as the company transitions away from Pointivity.
- Creates SOPs for new service system and active directory.
- Works with training department to create training courses on new system.
- Responsible for the active directory.
- Help review and make decisions on new systems to be added to the Plaza environment
- Maintain and update existing and new systems in the Plaza environment.
- Responsible for the maintenance and functionality of Plaza’s systems.
- Create new documentation and processes as needed to help refine, optimize, and/or establish system and network functions and processes.
- Troubleshoot network and system issues.
- Answers the helpdesk phones and emails and monitors system status.
- Helps remote users connect to the Plaza system from their remote location.
- Answers Tech Support calls and emails regarding the active directory and new service provider. Provides direction to users within most systems.
- Assists users with errors when trying to access a program.
- Answers questions about how to best perform specific tasks within the system.
- Assists external customers with using our systems.
- Sets up/remove user logins. All Plaza applications are set up by IT.
- Provides technical services and support for branch moves and setups. Orders T1 lines and phone lines for branch connectivity. Installs network equipment and ensures it is working properly.
- Maintains and configures ShoreTel phone system. Sets up users’ phones and extensions.