- High school degree or equivalent required
- Experience with insuring government loans, FHA, VA, and USDA products or equivalent with in the mortgage lending industry.
- Knowledge of loan processing, loan product guidelines, and government guidelines for insuring.
- Experience with Underwriting System (AUS)
- Detailed knowledge of the loan processing systems and loan compliance check system
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Working knowledge of the lender’s government loan programs, policies and procedures is essential
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational and advanced problem-solving skills
- Capability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Mathematical aptitude
- Quality Work
- Attention to Detail
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.