Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national wholesale mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has a full-time opportunity for a Sales Manager in Portland, Oregon with our San Diego Wholesale Branch.
Founded in 2000, Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is a privately owned, full-service national lender, offering Wholesale, Correspondent, Renovation and Reverse residential mortgages. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Plaza maintains a network of Operations Centers and employs mortgage associates nationwide. Plaza is dedicated to building quality, long-term relationships with its mortgage broker and correspondent clients by offering comprehensive programs and exceptional customer experience.
Our ideal candidate should be hardworking and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
This position will over see the production of all the Account Executives assigned, ensuring quality customer service and business knowledge from all Account Executives within their territory, and ensuring monthly production goals are met.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Oversees all sales activity and performance within the region in collaboration with Regional Vice President.
- Assist in the review of loan packages if needed to ensure compliance with underwriting standards.
- Answer Account Executive inquiries regarding policy and procedure.
- Assist in the development of new marketing opportunities
- Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements
- Ensure Account Executives are gathering all applicable financials, resumes, licenses, and contract documentation for submission to the Regional Vice President.
- Maintain contact with client base as a quality control measure.
- Monitor the Account Executives’ production and business growth.
- Provide training for and conduct informational meetings with the Account Executives.
- Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements.