Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has an excellent Full Time opportunity for an Loan Operations Assistant with our Jacksonville, FL (JAX) Branch location.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. was originally founded in December of 2000 to serve the San Diego area mortgage market. Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Plaza is privately owned and operates as a full service Mortgage Banker. We originate mortgage loans on both a wholesale and correspondent basis.
Our ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Loan Operations Assistant performs assigned responsibilities in the regional branch supporting Sales, Wholesale and Correspondent originations.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
- Track production of productivity results at a Branch and a Regional level
- Track costs per loan for Branch and Regional activities
- Work with Sales Managers and Regional Vice President to organize customer events
- Track action plans for Branch associates
- Track expenditures at a Branch and Regional level
- Track Sales activities, meetings etc. on a Branch and Regional level
- Participate with Regional Vice President on reviews of sales regions