- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree desired
- Minimum of five years of experience in loan origination with a track record of success in the mortgage industry
- Current producing client base is strongly desired
- Must possess solid understanding of wholesale loan origination, underwriting processes and procedures, and mortgage industry standards
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills essential along with strong presentation skills
- Professional demeanor to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel as well as brokers
- Strong attention to detail with ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work and manage time
- Solid commitment to customer service with excellent client relations skills
- Analytical ability with an aptitude for figures necessary
- Proficiency with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Account Executives who will be driving on company business will be required to maintain a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a clean driving record
- Achievement Orientation
- Client Focus
- Interactive Communication
- Organization Awareness
- Relationship Building
- Results Management
- Self Confidence
This position is hourly, plus commission.
Plaza offers a great work environment. Plaza is an EEOC Employer and follows all federal, state and local laws relating to fair employment.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occurs in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Plaza’s work place free from discrimination and ensuring that Plaza provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Plaza’s workforce.
Plaza’s employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit based factor. These protections extend to all management: practices, and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Plaza’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistle blowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law