Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc., a national mortgage company headquartered in San Diego, California, has an excellent opportunity for a Account Executive for our Jacksonville, FL (USA) Branch location.
Plaza Home Mortgage, Inc. was originally founded in December of 2000 to serve the San Diego area mortgage market. Due to our growth and success, we now have branches throughout the United States and we are continuing to grow and expand in anticipation of market demands. Plaza is privately owned and operates as a full service Mortgage Banker. We originate mortgage loans on both a wholesale and correspondent basis.
Our ideal candidate should be outgoing, hardworking, and maintain high levels of professionalism and ethics.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The Inside Account Executive is responsible for the solicitation of new business for the company, development of marketing materials, and recommending the approval of new brokers to the wholesale manager. Inside Account Executives also maintain existing relationships with wholesale broker production sources.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Plaza Home Mortgage.
Add value to the broker client base through thorough knowledge of Plaza’s products and underwriting guidelines – which includes Conventional, FHA & VA.
Answer client questions and respond to loan status inquiries during processing.
Provide training of company policies and procedures, as well as current regulatory requirements.
Maintain familiarity with the applicable state licensing requirements.
Commitment to visit accounts daily while working a minimum 40 hour work week.
- Take application from wholesale source clients for client approval by Plaza.
- Answer client questions and respond to loan status inquiries during processing.
- Assist in the development of new marketing materials and distribute materials to existing and prospective client base.
- Conduct on-site inspections of client’s premises and gather all applicable financials, resumes, licenses, and contract documentation for submission to senior management.
- Maintain contact with client base on a daily basis to solicit new business and request new loan lock-ins.
- Monitor company’s computer-based register on a daily basis for prompt cancellation of dead files and timely delivery of live files.
- Provide training and conduct informational meetings for the client base.
- Establish controls to track monthly rates, lock-ins, client contacts, monies due on extended locks, and other information as required.
- Update lock-in file and purge cancellations and expired locks daily.
- Update rate line information and fax information to clients at least daily.