Part Time Drivers Pre Production Cars (Paid Weekly)
Cantil, CA Posted: 2/3/2020
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking test drivers for seasonal driving opportunities in the California City, CA. area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of US driving experience with a valid license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part time, providing feedback on durability and noise issues.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for Drivers:
- Drivers will earn $15.00/hr. on AM Day shift, $15.75/hr. on MID Afternoon shift and $16.40/hr. on PM Night shift.
- AM Day shift: 6:00am to 2:00pm (Monday - Sunday)
- MID Afternoon shift: 2:00pm to 10:00pm (Monday - Sunday)
- PM Night shift: 10:00pm to 6:00am (Monday - Sunday)
- Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of drivers:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid US drivers license and a good driving record
- Minimum 5 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Must be flexible to work different shifts and variable days and have reliable attendance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to listen to a computerized voice to perform driving commands a computer is providing
- Must be able to complete accessory testing outside such as opening doors, windows, trunks, etc.
- Must be able to drive and sit for extended periods of time
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented.
- Possess good computer skills to input data and to operate vehicle on board computer
- Possess a good understanding of vehicles and vehicle terminology
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Already have an account? Log in here