Part Time Drivers Pre Production Cars Up to $18/hr.
Fountain, CO Posted: 10/3/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking test drivers for part-time driving opportunities in the Pikes Peak, CO. area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of U.S. driving experience with a valid U.S. license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part-time, providing feedback on durability, performance, vehicle noise abnormalities, comfort, etc.
- Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8-10 hour shifts while performing test procedures.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for Drivers:
- General drivers will earn $12.00/hr.
- Med card drivers can earn $15.00/hr., only when driving qualified med card vehicles.
- Med card drivers with trailer/tow experience can earn $18.00/hr., only when driving qualified med card vehicles with trailer/tow.
- Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
- AM Day shift: 5:00am to 1:30pm or 3:30pm (Monday - Sunday)
- PM Night shift: 5:00pm to 1:30am or 3:30am (Monday - Sunday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
Requirements of general drivers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Already have an account? Log in here