Part Time Drivers Pre Production Cars (Flexible Schedule)
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 7/20/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking test drivers for part-time driving opportunities in the Las Vegas, NV. area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part-time, providing feedback on durability, performance, vehicle noise abnormalities, comfort, etc.
- Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8-10 hour shifts while performing test procedures
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience
Compensation for Drivers:
- General drivers will earn $11.00/hr.
- Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
- AM Day Shift: 5:00 am – 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm (Saturday & Sunday ONLY!)
- PM Night Shift: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am or 2:00 am (Monday – Sunday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of General drivers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here