Full Time CDL-A Drivers $65k/yr. Home every night!
Wheat Ridge, CO Posted: 12/6/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking CDL Class A drivers for full-time driving opportunities in Wheat Ridge, CO. The ideal candidate will possess a valid CDL-A license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles full-time, providing feedback on issues, vehicle function, comfort and performance.
- Drive in small groups, pulling trailers with GVWR up to 30,000 pounds on designated mountain routes for 8 to 10-hour shifts while performing test procedures.
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations.
- Clean, inspect, and service vehicles.
Compensation for Class A Drivers (CDL-A):
- CDL-A drivers will earn $23.00/hr.
- Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
- AM Day shift: 5:00 am to 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm (Monday - Sunday)
- PM Night shift: 5:00 pm to 1:30 am or 3:30 am (Monday - Sunday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
Requirements of Class A Drivers (CDL-A):
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Valid CDL-A license and a good driving record
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Not required to have any automotive technical experience
- Updated DOT card
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Already have an account? Log in here