Part Time Detailers/Drivers (Flexible Schedule)
Romulus, MI Posted: 10/3/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking detailers/drivers to prepare and service vehicles for a national car service company located at Detroit Metro Airport in Romulus, MI. The ideal candidate must be able to perform work in all types of weather and temperatures with a valid license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Detailers/Drivers:
- Inspecting vehicles for damage, inspecting safety equipment, and cleaning the interiors and exteriors of vehicles.
- Driving and refueling vehicles.
- Assisting with various key logs and paperwork.
- Part time detailers/drivers will work a maximum of 3 days per week.
Compensation for Detailers/Drivers:
- Salary for detailers/drivers is $10.00/hr.
- Flexible scheduling with PM Night shifts, Midnight shifts and Weekend shifts available
- 6:00 pm - 2:30 am (Monday - Sunday)
- 10:30 pm - 7:00 am (Monday - Sunday)
- Retirees and veterans are welcome.
Requirements of Detailers/Drivers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Availability on Weekends preferred but not required
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe motor vehicle record
- Must be able to safely operate a variety of vehicles
- Must be able to perform work in all types of weather and temperatures
- Must be able to handle objects up to 10 pounds with long periods of standing and walking
- Work is performed outside in all types of weather and temperatures.
Already have an account? Log in here