Shipping and Receiving
Full Time Material Control Technicians / Assemblers! Paid Weekly!
Allen Park, MI Posted: 9/13/2021
PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring full-time Material Control Technicians/Assemblers for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This full-time Material Control Technician/Assembler position is based out of Allen Park, MI. and offers an AM Day shift + possible Overtime! Material Control Technicians/Assemblers will be responsible for picking automotive parts and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, have attention to detail, and have strong automotive and material control experience. Could also be moving freight in and out of trucks and around the warehouse.
- AM Day Shift: 6:45 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday + OT & weekends as needed)
- Allen Park: $10.00 to $17.00/hr. (Depending on Experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent military experience.
- Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
- Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills with PeopleSoft experience.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Accurate cycle count/inventory experience.
- Experience with receiving and distributing parts in a warehouse or production operation.
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must have kitting experience
- Overtime When Available
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here