Shipping and Receiving
Full time Material Control Tech ($12.43/hr) OT Available
Allen Park, MI Posted: 10/3/2019
PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Material Control Techs to for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This material control tech position is based out of Allen Park, MI. Material control techs will be responsible for loading and unloading vehicles, also be responsible for picking parts, inventory control, shipping and receiving. Additionally, material control techs will be required to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. Must have Hi-Lo experience.
Candidates meeting the requirements below with flexible schedules are strongly encouraged to apply.
Wage is $12.43/hr.
AM Shift 6:45am to 3:30pm, OT when needed
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent military experience.
• Ability to drive a Hi-Lo.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in an ERP system.
• Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills (PeopleSoft experience preferred)
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Accurate cycle count/inventory experience.
• Experience with receiving and distributing parts in a warehouse or production operation.
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span.
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft.
• Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft.
Already have an account? Log in here