Part Time Drivers Pre Production Cars General Drivers up to $15/hr. Paid Weekly! Flexible Schedule!
Bemidji, MN Posted: 4/15/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking test drivers for part-time driving opportunities in the Bemidji, MN. area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience with a valid license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part-time, providing feedback on durability, performance, vehicle noise abnormalities, comfort, etc.
- Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8-10 hour shifts while performing test procedures.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for Drivers:
- General drivers with an up to date medical DOT card can earn $15.00/hr. when driving med card qualified vehicles only
- General drivers will earn $13/hr. when driving general vehicles
- Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
- AM Day Shift: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm
- PM Night Shift: 4:30 pm - 1:00 am or 3:00 am
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of General drivers:
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here