Shipping and Receiving
Full Time Material Control Technician Up to $16/hr. Paid Weekly!
Livonia, MI Posted: 4/15/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring full-time Material Control Technicians for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This full-time Material Control Technician position is based out of Livonia, MI. and offers an AM Day shift, PM Night shift and possible overtime. Material Control Techs will be responsible for picking and packing automotive parts, getting them ready to ship to the assembly facility floor. This includes building, wrapping, and labeling pallets in a safe and easily accessible way. Some inventory control duties.
- PM Night Shift: 3:30 PM - 12:00 AM (Monday - Friday, plus weekends as needed)
Material Control Technician Pay:
- $14 to $16/hr. (Depending on experience)
- Experience with creating and processing PID’s in PeopleSoft
- Experience recording/tracking inventory in PeopleSoft
- Overtime When Available
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here