Shipping and Receiving
Material Control / Shipping and Receiving Specialist
Livonia, MI Posted: 10/3/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Material Control / Shipping and Receiving Specialists for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. Material Control Technicians will be responsible for picking raw components for production and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, detail-oriented and self-motivated. These are day shift positions with opportunity to turn into full-time direct positions.
Candidates meeting the requirements for Material Control / Shipping and Receiving Specialists are strongly encouraged to apply.
Shift Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Monday - Friday, plus some weekends)
- Must be flexible an hour before or after normal shift as needed and available to work some weekends, if necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent experience
- Ability to drive a hi-lo
- Works well in a team environment
- Position will require long periods of walking & standing
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Good written and verbal skills
- Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Picking experience
- Hand and Scale counting
- Previous hi-lo experience is preferred
Already have an account? Log in here