Full Time Heavy Truck/Diesel Mechanics (Up to 28/hr)
Allen Park, MI Posted: 10/3/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring full-time heavy truck/diesel mechanics with 2+ years of experience for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This full-time heavy truck/diesel mechanic position is based out of Allen Park, MI. Candidates meeting the requirements for heavy truck/diesel mechanics below are strongly encouraged to apply.
AM Day Shift: 6:45 am to 3:30 pm (Monday – Saturday, + Possible Mandatory OT)
Heavy Tuck/Diesel mechanics can earn $12-$19/hr. (Depending on experience)
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
- Must have own tools with rolling tool box (TOOLBOX PROGRAM AVAILABLE!)
- Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
- Medium Diesel experience
- State/ASE certifications
- Prototype build technician / mechanic experience
- DOT Inspections
- Unlimited Overtime When Available
- Overtime Rate up to $28.50/hr.
- Tool Buying Assistance
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce.
- Work With Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Already have an account? Log in here