Full Time Experienced Prototype Mechanics! Paid Weekly!
Livonia, MI Posted: 2/8/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring full time Prototype Mechanics for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This position involves working on experimental vehicle builds built with brand new parts. Building vehicles from the ground up in an indoor shop environment. This full time Prototype Mechanics position based out of Livonia, MI offers AM Day shifts and Overtime. Candidates meeting the requirements for this Prototype Mechanics position below are strongly encouraged to apply. Day shifts and Overtime Shifts are available. Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- AM Day shift: 6:00 am to 6:30 pm (Monday – Sunday)
- 6 days/week required
Experienced Prototype Mechanic Pay:
- $12.00 to $21.00/hr. (Depending on experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' automotive technician / mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
- Must have own tools with rolling tool box
- Must have well rounded technician / mechanical experience and knowledge
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must be an automotive technician / mechanic with a high level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn
- Must have reliable attendance and the willingness to work overtime/weekends
- Ford experience
- State/ASE certifications
- Prototype build technician / mechanic experience
- Willingness and availability to work the afternoon shift
- Unlimited Overtime When Available
- Overtime Rate up to $28.50/hr.
- Tool Buying Assistance
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce.
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here