Part-Time Automotive Support Associate / Porter! Paid Weekly!
Dearborn, MI Posted: 9/20/2021
PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring a Part Time Automotive Support Associates / Porters for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This Automotive Support Associate / Porter position is based out of Dearborn, MI. The Automotive Support Associate / Porter will be responsible for software deployment, inventory management, data ingest, vehicle start up and shut down, calibration and general cleanliness of the vehicle. Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply.
- AM Shift: 5:30 AM - 1:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
- AM Shift: 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Monday - Friday)
- PM Shift: 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Monday - Friday)
- Must be flexible to work all shifts, as needed
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow technical, completely scripted process for all job duties
- Perform technical tasks related to complex hardware and software systems
- Administer or perform troubleshooting steps related to the hardware and software systems
- Works well in a high pressure, quickly changing environment with a calm demeanor
- Customer service experience and/or mindset
- Working under minimal supervision
- Self-motivated with a high degree of accuracy and standards on work output
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Flexible on work hours
- Information technology degree
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here