Full-Time CDL-A Car Hauler Paid Weekly!
Livonia, MI Posted: 9/20/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking a CDL-A car hauler for full-time driving opportunities in the Livonia, MI. area. The ideal candidate must possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 3 years' car hauling and freight handling experience.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor-trailer.
- Transport units to and from locations
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT med card will make 21.00/hr.
- Paid weekly!
- Medical benefits available after 60 days
- OTR - shifts will vary
- 7:00 am - 3:30 pm (when not OTR)
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Must be able to travel
Retirees and Veterans are welcomed
Requirements of CDLA drivers:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a CDL-A with no intrastate restrictions (OTR)
- Able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years' car hauling experience
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years' freight handling experience
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be willing to travel
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical agility test with the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit (driving) for 10-12 hours a day, with intermittent rest periods
- Must be able to withstand prolonged walking or standing
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here