Full Time Entry-Level Mechanic Technicians! Paid Weekly!
Livonia, MI Posted: 10/21/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring full-time Entry Level Mechanics for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This position involves working in assembly area supporting the production of vehicles. This full-time Entry Level Mechanics position based out of Livonia, MI. AM shifts available plus possible Overtime! Candidates meeting the requirements for this Entry Level Mechanics Position below are strongly encouraged to apply. Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm (Monday - Friday + Saturdays as needed)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have basic understanding of automotive systems.
- Must have basic mechanical ability and be mechanically inclined.
- Must have 6 months of recent hands-on Assembly type experience or equivalent schooling (i.e., H.S. Auto Shop).
- Must have basic mechanic tools.
- Must be able to use manual tools and power equipment safely.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve.
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to stand for 10 hours
- Must possess the skills to read, comprehend and execute written procedures
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
- Dependable person, with dependable transportation
- Must be flexible, able to do different things (light general labor)
- Previous mechanic or co-op experience preferred
- Automotive electrical systems experience a plus
- Unlimited Overtime When Available
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with the latest automotive technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Already have an account? Log in here