Seasonal CDL-A Driver Up to $25/hr. Paid Weekly!
East Liberty, OH Posted: 7/20/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking CDL-A drivers familiar with the Metro Detroit area for a seasonal driving opportunity in East Liberty, OH. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience with a valid CDLA license and a good driving record. AM Day shift available plus possible overtime.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for CDL-A Drivers:
- $23.00 - $25.00/hr. (Depending on experience)
- AM Day shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (Monday - Friday + OT as needed)
- Must be available to work weekends & OT as needed
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of CDL-A drivers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid CDL-A driver’s license and a good driving record
- Have an updated DOT card
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S. or military equivalent
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Must have reliable attendance and be able to work overtime/weekends
- Be able and ready to complete all tasks assigned
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Switcher experience
- Hi-lo experience
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here