Fleet Operations Support
Seasonal Automotive Test Support Coordinator
Auburn Hills, MI Posted: 4/15/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Seasonal Automotive Test Support Coordinators for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. The
Seasonal Automotive Test Support Coordinators will provide necessary support to the Software Integrity team related to vehicle testing operations. Daily responsibilities are both indoors and outdoors, depending on function. Support personnel are expected to be self-starters and be observant to what tasks need to be completed at various time. This Seasonal Automotive Test Support Coordinator position is based out of Auburn Hills, MI. Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Interface with customers and functional staff at various levels to address vehicle issues.
- Support software updates on pre-production vehicles via customer specific equipment.
- Utilize customer specific diagnostic equipment, as required.
- Document, validate and track vehicle software data, as well, perform data entry and reporting.
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility to deliver results.
- Ensure vehicles fully up to date and meet customer program requirements.
- Work closely with engineers, technicians, mechanics, and test drivers to execute efficient test plan.
- AM Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 pm (Monday through Friday)
- $15.00 - $16.00/hr., depending on experience
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Must have ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission (stick shift)
- Minimum Associates degree from a two-year college, technical school with at least 2 years of relevant automotive experience -OR- equivalent demonstrated automotive related experience.
- Test Support Coordinator must have demonstrated experience and working knowledge of automobiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Test Support Coordinator must be customer and quality focused
- Ability to work with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Willing and able to complete all assigned tasks and meet goals
- Must have proficient computer skills to include Microsoft and Google suites
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here