Full Time Operations Coordinator Paid Weekly! Benefits after 60 days!
Miami, FL Posted: 11/13/2020
PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring a Full Time Operations Coordinator in Miami, FL. Operations Coordinator will work 40-60 hours, depending on the work load. Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply.
Behind every transformative innovation in history are people willing to roll up their sleeves, wear a lot of hats, and obsess over the details. That’s the kind of person we are seeking to join our growing Miami team as Miami Operations Coordinator. In this role, you will take charge of many aspects of our day-to-day business operations. We are looking for someone comfortable rolling up their sleeves and doing something that’s never been done before. This role is going to help establish the key structures for successful mobility operations that move people and deliver goods. This role requires a jack-of-all trades who can dispatch, take a customer care call and who can even roll up their sleeves and keep our fleets in good condition. The role requires comfort with a fast pace, a “get it done” attitude, an entrepreneurial spirit and a comfort going the extra mile whenever needed.
- Manage the dispatch, customer care, fleet operations and driver personnel
- Dispatch effectively by organizing, tracking, and redirecting drivers for optimal delivery performance
- Resolve and problem-solve issues as they arise
- Respond to support issues in-person, over the phone and over email promptly
- Help with onboarding and training new drivers / dispatchers
- Help with fleet operations and fleet maintenance
- Maintain and organize pilot documentation
- Work closely with the operations team to streamline processes
- Step in and have a “roll up your sleeves” attitude when needed
- AM Shift: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
- Must be available to work 5 days per week
- Must be available to work over time and weekends, as needed
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Possess 2 years of driving experience in the US
- B.A. or B.S. (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- 1 - 2 years of office administration or customer service experience (internships included)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal and external partners
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends, as the needs of the business necessitate
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Candidate should be as fascinated as we are by the potential of autonomous vehicles to free people and businesses to achieve their highest potential
- Candidate must be able to contribute to a positive, fun and supportive workplace! No jerks!
- Candidate should be disciplined, self-driven and determined to provide high quality outputs
- Ability to think and act independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proficient in the ability to plan, organize & drive results in an unstructured environment
- Excellent project leadership skills to drive topics with multiple stakeholders/interest
- Comfortable escalating issues while maintaining positive relationships with team members and other organizations
- Overtime When Available
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here