Full Time General Laborer $17.50/hr. Paid Weekly!
Livonia/Farmington Hills, MI Posted: 6/7/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking Full Time General Laborers / Porters for opportunities in Livonia & Farmington Hills, MI. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience with a valid U.S. driver's license and a good driving record. General Laborers / Porters will be responsible utilizing lifting equipment to pull engines off racks and moving them to various locations within the facility. Other responsibilities may include prepping engines by either adding or removing components to/from engines.
Compensation for General Laborers:
- PM Shift: 4:15 pm - 2:45 am (Monday – Friday, plus Saturday as needed)
- Must be available to work overtime
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of General Laborers:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in general labor within an automotive, manufacturing, or industrial setting
- Experience working with hands to perform manual labor
- Able to lift/move 50 lbs. or more
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Willing and able to work overtime (10 hr. days) and weekends as needed (Sundays are optional)
- Mechanically inclined
- Must have excellent attendance
- Must have a good attitude and can work well with others
- Reliable transportation and good attendance record
- Experience operating CNC machines
- Experience using calipers & gauges to inspect parts.
- Overtime When Available
- No Certification Required
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here