Seasonal CDL-A Drivers $22/hr. (Local) Paid Weekly!
Livonia, MI Posted: 10/19/2020
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking CDL-A drivers for seasonal driving opportunities in the Livonia, MI. area. The ideal candidate will possess a valid CDL-A with trailer tow experience, an updated medical DOT card and 2 years of US driving experience with a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part-time, providing feedback on durability, performance, vehicle noise abnormalities, comfort, etc.
- Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8-10-hour shifts while performing test procedures.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers will earn $22.00/hr.
- AM Shift: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm (Monday - Sunday)
- PM Shift: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm (Monday - Saturday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of CDL-A drivers:
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Have a valid CDL-A driver’s license and a good driving record
- Have an updated medical DOT card
- Must have trailer tow experience
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here