Full Time Autonomous Development Coordinator $18/hr. Paid Weekly + Benefits!
Palo Alto, CA Posted: 10/21/2021
PDW Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring a Full-Time Autonomous Development Coordinator for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. This Autonomous Development Coordinator position is based out of Palo Alto, CA. The Autonomous Development Coordinator will be responsible for software deployment, inventory management, data ingest, vehicle start up and shut down, calibration and general cleanliness of the vehicle. Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply. AM Day shift available. Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- AM Shift: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Monday thru Friday)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver"s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 3 years driving experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of software deployment experience
- Strong computer skills
- Should have an interest in and ability to learn new technology
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Information technology degree
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here