Part Time CDLA Drivers! $20/hr. Home Every Night! Paid weekly! Flexible Schedule!
Naples, FL Posted: 7/9/2020
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking CDLA drivers for part-time driving opportunities in the Naples, FL. area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience with a valid license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
- Evaluate pre-production vehicles part-time, providing feedback on durability, performance, vehicle noise abnormalities, comfort, etc.
- Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8-10 hour shifts while performing test procedures.
- Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for CDL-A Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers can earn $20.00/hr.
- Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
- AM Day Shift: 5:00 am - 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm (Monday - Sunday)
- PM Night Shift: 4:00 pm - 12:30 am or 2:30 am (Monday - Sunday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome.
Requirements of CDL-A drivers:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Have a valid CDL-A driver’s license and a good driving record
- Have an updated DOT card
- Must have trailer/tow experience
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Already have an account? Log in here