Full Time Driver Fleet Supervisor
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 5/19/2020
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking a full-time Driver Fleet Supervisor in the Las Vegas, NV. area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the coordination of the multiple tasks required to complete a project in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Maintain all necessary equipment within vehicle(s) and properly operational, excluding data recorders
- Take reports on any accidents and determine corrective action
- Maintain all DOT requirements
- Review and document route compliance
- Determine appropriate promotion opportunities (lead driver, etc.)
- Ensure all routes are developed avoiding obvious hazard areas or areas which could lead to vulnerability
- When determined, conduct driver training on “vehicle handling drills”
- Train Test Evaluators on the features and controls of particular products, including data loggers
- Ensure all drivers are properly filling our program documentation and meeting expectations
- Ensure all Test Evaluators understand the clerical side of tasks, such as time entry, proper call in’s, etc.
- Conduct all video training and maintain going forward
- $13-14/hr., depending on experience
- 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM (Monday - Friday)
- Must be available to work 40+ hours/week, including weekends, when necessary
Retirees and veterans are welcome
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.Ability to perform these operations using units of weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of the daily driver metrics
Already have an account? Log in here