Part Time Data Entry Clerk
Fort Myers, FL Posted: 7/9/2020
Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring a data entry clerk for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. The data entry clerk will print driver schedules, enter time sheets for payroll and perform various other accounting skills. In addition, coordinators may be required to drive prototype vehicles in a local setting. This data entry clerk position is based out of Fort Myers, FL. Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply. Retirees and veterans are welcome.
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Flexible - Monday required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized and timely
- Other duties as assigned
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here