Full-Time & Part-Time CDL-A Car Hauler (No Car Hauling Exp. Req.) Up to $83k/yr. + Travel Bonuses!
Lake Orion, MI Posted: 5/17/2021
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking auto transporters/car haulers for full-time and part-time driving opportunities in the Lake Orion, MI. area. utilizing brand new trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate will possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor-trailer. (Drivers will be using three-car wedge trailers to deliver vehicles)
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, railheads, truck away yards, dealers and other locations
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT med card will make 23.00/hr.
- Paid weekly!
- Brand new equipment! NEW trucks and trailers with regularly scheduled maintenance
- Medical benefits available after 60 days (Full Time Only)
- Travel Bonuses (Full-Time Only)
- Staggered 12-hour shifts starting between 5 AM – 7 AM (Monday – Friday + some weekends)
- Must be able to work 60-70 hours/week (Full Time Only)
- Must be able to work weekends as needed
- Must be able to travel up to 50% (Full Time Only)
Retirees and Veterans are welcomed
Requirements of CDLA drivers:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience
- Must be available to work weekends
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% (Full-Time Only)
- Experience loading/unloading equipment and/or ratcheting car wheels
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical agility test with the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit (driving) for 10-12 hours a day, with intermittent rest periods
- Must be able to withstand prolonged walking or standing
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Benefits (Full-Time Only):
- Veteran Friendly Employer
- Travel Bonuses
- We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance after your 60 days with Performance Driven Workforce
- Work with Latest Automotive Technology
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Already have an account? Log in here