Part-time CDL-A Auto Transporters/Car Haulers $23/hr. Home Every Night!
Lake Orion, MI Posted: 10/3/2019
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking multiple auto transporters/car haulers for part-time driving opportunities in the Lake Orion, MI. area utilizing brand new trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate will possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience. AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor-trailer. (Drivers will be using three-car wedge trailers to deliver vehicles)
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, rail-heads, truck away yards, dealers and other locations
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- Part-time CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT med card will make 23.00/hr.
- Paid weekly
- Brand new equipment! NEW trucks and trailers with regularly scheduled maintenance
- Home every night
Retirees and Veterans are welcomed
- Staggered 10-hour shifts starting between 6 AM – 9 AM (Monday – Friday, plus some weekends)
- Staggered 10-hour shifts starting between 3 PM – 6 PM (Monday – Friday, plus some weekends)
Requirements of CDL drivers:
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience
- Availability to work PM and weekend shifts a plus
- Experience loading/unloading equipment and/or ratcheting car wheels
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and physical agility test with the ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to sit (driving) for 8-10 hours a day, with intermittent rest periods
- Must be able to withstand prolonged walking or standing
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience in the U.S.
- Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Already have an account? Log in here