RN Clinical Services Coordinator OR RN Unit manager
Vero Beach, FL Posted: 6/14/2018
This position will be responsible for collaboration in developing, implementing, evaluating and revising unit policies and procedures in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the center, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and the Director of Clinical Services, to ensure that clinical staff are adequately trained and competent to provide the highest degree of quality care to our residents and guests. Coordinating and facilitating all aspects of care delivered on the nursing unit on a 24 hours/day, 7 days a week basis.
Assist in hiring, evaluation, professional development, consultation and discipline of unit personnel.
• Assess staff competencies with development and implementation of methods for maintenance and improvement of performance. Maintain personal clinical competence in the care of guests and residents.
• Plan and implement unit goals and objectives. Participate in the implementation of center and Home office goals.
- Collect, document and analyze information and statistics related to unit operations and goals.
- Assist with clinical assessments and evaluations of residents/guests
- Assist with provision of medications and treatments
- Monitor delivery of appropriate resident/guest care through daily rounds
other duties as per job description
$1800 Sign on Bonus Available
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently registered in the state of Florida
- Previous long-term care experience preferred
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and work well within a team environment
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
Already have an account? Log in here