1. Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as a RN in this state.
2. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
3. Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when necessary.
4. Must be able to relate information concerning a patient/resident condition.
5. Must have nursing management experience in a skilled nursing enviornment.
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS
(With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
1. Must be able to move Intermittently throughout the work day.
2. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
3. Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
4. Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable the senses to function
adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met
(i.e. accurately read measurements on patient/resident related equipment such as thermometers, monitors, gauges).
5. Must be able to function independently, have personal integrity, flexibility, and the
ability to work effectively with patients/residents, personnel and support agencies.
6. Must be in good. general health and demonstrate emotional stability.
7. Must be able to relate and work with the disabled, ill, elderly, emotionally upset, and
at times hostile people within the facility.
8. Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of 50 pounds.
9. Must be able to assist with the evacuation of patients/residents.