Sarasota, FL Posted: 6/6/2018
We are currently seeking a Payroll/Benefits Coordinator to assist the Director of Payroll with various projects in our Sarasota office.
This position will be responsible for entering, reviewing and reconciling benefit invoices for multiple locations and assisting with payroll processing for multiple locations. General knowledge of benefit regulations, including but not limited to COBRA, Qualified Life Events and FLSA is required.
Additional responsibilities include: general administrative support of the Payroll Department including fielding of department phone calls, assistance with correspondence, scanning and filing of documents. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word are required, as well as strong customer service and communication skills. Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready and working in a multi-entity environment is a plus.
- High school diploma and at least two years related experience required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Outlook required
- Knowledge of office systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail while processing a large volume of transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Already have an account? Log in here