1. Works in well-lighted/ventilated work areas.
2. Must stand, stoop, lift and move arms constantly during work day.
3. Must push carts and lift medium weight stacks.
4. Will be exposed to heat and steam.
5. Must handle contaminated linens.
6. Must follow established safety standards and report all violations.
7. Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions and blood and body
8. Subject to frequent interruptions.
9. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs.
10. Communicates facility and department personnel.
1. Must exhibit the ability to follow directions.
2. Must possess good physical health.
3. Must be motivated to learn and be willing to cooperate with others
4. Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
5. Must be a minimum of eighteen (I8) years of age.
6. Must have great customer service skills.