Sarasota, FL Posted: 4/13/2018
Palm Healthcare Management, LLC provides management services for Palm Garden skilled nursing and home health facilities throughout Florida and is headquartered in Sarasota, Florida's historic downtown district. We are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Sarasota team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly financial reporting for multiple business units.
- Perform data imports and data entry into the general ledger system.
- Perform monthly financial analysis.
- Work closely with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
- Assist in fund management and treasury functions.
- Assist in budget preparation and forecasting.
- Assist in external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Preparation of financial reports for various third parties.
Full-time benefits offered: The first of the month after 60 days, you are eligible for medical, dental and vision insurance & paid time off. Palm Healthcare Management also offers eligible emplyees life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance and participation in a 401k plan plus much more!
- Requires Bachelor's degree in accounting with 3+ years' experience preferred. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Qualified candidate must be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Must be a team player, able to multi-task, and work well with other professionals.
- Requires computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel, and the ability to learn specialized accounting software. Great Plains experience is preferred.
- Multi-company experience preferred.
Already have an account? Log in here