Accounts payable representative / Administrative assistant support
Sarasota, FL Posted: 4/6/2018
We are currently seeking an Accounts payable representative who will also support Administrative Assistant functions for the Finance department.
This position will be responsible for entering, reviewing and approving accounts payable data for multiple locations, processing employee expense reports and processing company purchase card expenditures. Effective communication and training with remote location users is required.
Additional responsibilities include: general administrative support of the Finance Department including fielding of department phone calls, assistance with correspondence, scanning and filing of documents and distribution of outgoing payments and general mail. Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word required as well as strong customer service and communication skills are required. Experience with Great Plains and working in a multi-entity environment is a plus.
- High school diploma and at least two years related experience required
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Outlook required
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail while processing a large volume of transactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Already have an account? Log in here