Physical Therapist OR PT
Sun City Center, FL Posted: 3/14/2018
We are currently seeking PRN Physical Therapists to join our team. This role is responsible for evaluating patient’s functional status (muscle function, endurance, self care ability, work capacity, etc.). Evaluates home environment for hazards or barriers to more independent living. Identifies equipment needs. Participates in the development of the total plan of care.
- Meets the training requirements in accordance with state and federal laws
- Must have an active license to practice in the state of FL
- Must have a Masters degree in Physical Therapy and hold the designation of R.P.T.
- 2 years of clinical experience as a Physical Therapist
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills
- Licensed driver with vehicle that is in good working order and insured in accordance with the organization requirements
- Possess and maintains current CPR Certification
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and work well within a team environment
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
Already have an account? Log in here