Activities Assistant, Life Enrichment Assistant
Vero Beach, FL Posted: 2/2/2018
Responsible for assisting in the planning, developing, organizing, implementing, evaluating, and directing of Activity Programs in accordance with current existing federal, state, and local standards, as well as our established policies and procedures, to ensure the spiritual developments, emotional, recreational, and social needs of the patient/resident are met/maintained on an individual basis.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma, college credits preferred.
- Certified nursing assitant certification preferred but not required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Possess the ability to make independent decisions when requirements warrant such action.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients/residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle patients/residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning.
- Possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing activity programs.
- Must have a sincere desire to work with the aged.
- Must have some understanding of the social, psychological, and recreational needs of the aged.
Already have an account? Log in here