Director of Quality Assurance - a.k.a. RN Risk Manager
Sun City Center, FL Posted: 1/25/2018
Responsible for the Facility Risk Management program. Functioning unther the direction of the facility Administrator.
Understands facility policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations. Knowledge and understanding of resident assessment, care planing and quality indicators with the ability to identify "at-risk"residents and evaluate appropropriate interventions. Previous experience in a quality assurance, education/risk management preferred. Experience in long term care preferred, but not required. Certification as a Risk Manager preferred, but not required.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently registered in the state of Florida
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Previous long-term care experience as a Risk Manager is desired
- Must have previous management experience
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and work well within a team environment
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
Already have an account? Log in here