Occupational Therapist, OTR -Part time or PRN
Port Saint Lucie, FL Posted: 1/16/2018
We are currently seeking Occupational Therapist's to join our team. This role is responsible for developing individual treatment programs for residents, provide consultation to the clinical staff, and train therapy staff on treatments and procedures.
**This position can be part time (20-29 hours per week including every other weekend) or PRN (as needed)**
CLT/Lymphedema Trained Therapist
- Must have a Masters degree in Occupational Therapy and hold the designation of O.T.R.
- Must have an active license to practice in the state of FL
- Previous experience in a skilled nursing facility preferred
- Must maintain the highest level of professionalism and work well within a team environment
- Must be customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure
- Must be approachable, flexible and adaptable to change
Already have an account? Log in here