Director of Clinical Education (Director of Education), RN
Orlando, FL Posted: 1/12/2018
This position will be responsible for planning, organizing, and directing all center orientation and in-service education in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local guidelines and regulations that govern the center, and as may be directed by the Executive Director and the Director of Clinical Services, to ensure that employees are adequately trained in order to provide the highest degree of quality care to our residents and guests.
1. Current Registered Nursing license in the state of Florida required.
2. Previous experience in Staff Development/Education Management.
3. Must possess excellent computer and clinical assessment skills.
4. Desire and ability to perform the functions outlined in this job description.
5. Must be able to read, write and speak English. (Bilingual English/Spanish preferred)
6. Long Term Care experience preferred.
Already have an account? Log in here