Receptionist Job Duties:
1. Receive and follow reception schedule/instructions from your supervisor and as
outlined in our established policies and procedures.
2. Operate paging/telephone system as required.
3. Answer telephone, determine nature of call and relay information within the facility as necessary.
4. Receive inquires and release information in accordance with established policies and procedures.
5. Maintain a current file/list of patients/residents by name and room number, emergency phone numbers of on-call personnel, department extensions, key personnel, etc.
6. Receive request from within the facility and locate personnel through paging system.
7. Maintain a current listing of critical patients/residents and/or patients/residents who may not receive phone calls due to their condition. (May refer such calls to charge nurse.)
8. Give directions/information to visitors, guests, patients/residents, sales representatives, etc.
11. Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive
emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the facility.
Admissions Job Duties:
1. Sign in and greet new residents upon arrival.
2. Conduct tours of the grounds and facility.
3. Scan and organize admission paperwork.