Safety & Environmental Intern
San Antonio, TX Posted: 11/28/2023
EOG offers internship opportunities for university students working towards a degree in Safety, Environmental, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology or related field with an Energy, Safety or Environmental focus. While working at EOG you will gain valuable experience in a challenging work environment. This intern will learn the crucial role Safety and Environmental plays in Oil and Gas operations with EOG Resources while learning different Safety and Environmental Oil and Gas functions in a EOG Division, which includes: assisting with Safety Training with Operational Personnel, helping maintain internal S&E databases, assisting with governmental and regulatory reporting and Analysis of S&E measures at the Division level.
- Undergraduate Junior preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Interns must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be able to work effectively and build relationships with others
- Must have good organization and planning skills, demonstrate effective project coordination, facilitation, and implementation based on past work or school experiences
- Computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email software, internet searching, and other programs
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills, be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here