Sr. Safety & Environmental Assistant
Houston, TX Posted: 11/21/2022
The Sr S&E Assistant in Water Resources provides support to the compliance activities associated with disciple related operations. This position is primarily administrative involving the completion, coordination, organization and retention of data, reports, and presentation documents. Directly involves the use of computers, filing systems, and other office equipment. This candidate will be required to collect required data and assist in the preparation of documents and applications to obtain required permits for water resources technology and operations. Maintain knowledge on all state and federal regulatory changes and proposed changes that may impact EOG operations. Assist in analysis of proposed regulations that may impact EOG operations.
Assist with preparation and distribution of materials related to standard operating procedures, daily reports, technical results and data distribution. The position may require visits to field offices and possibly some occasional field visits for onsite review/orientation.
Primary areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate transfer of information needed for support
- Maintain data support systems for the divisions
- Coordinate internal data gathering and reporting
- Maintain data for internal operations programs
- Assist in coordinating cross division meetings/reviews/communication
- Manage/assist divisions with evolution of EOG data applications
- Manage water resources documentation sent to and received via mail and e-mail from various regulatory and environmental agencies, field personnel, vendor personnel across divisions
- Assist in data gathering for reporting, internal and externally
- Maintain cross discipline communication with stakeholders
- Coordinate extra-curricular meetings and training sessions
- As requested, assist with discipline related activities and tasks.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Safety, Environmental or related field with one year experience preferred. Computer literacy and competency with Microsoft suite required. Ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here