Sr. IS Operations Associate
San Antonio, TX Posted: 11/9/2022
- Review new projects and immediately identify key requirements to ensure the success of the project
- Review pre-construction design and documentation for new conference rooms
- Provide preventative maintenance, repair and equipment modifications to EOG conference rooms
- Assists with the installation of conference rooms integration systems
- Responsible for installation of A/V conference equipment, testing and troubleshooting
- Responsible for full Video Teleconference integration design and implementation
- Responsible for developing an accurate scope of work narrative and intended theory of operation
- Provide support and coordination for EOG offsite conferences
- May work around moving objects, mechanical, electrical, and pressurized equipment
- Nature of work can require intermittent, unusual hours, travel and time spent out of the office
- May travel (80%) to division locations to assist as needed
- Required to carry a mobile phone and to be on-call during off-hours as necessary
- Desire and dedication to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Must be a team player.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology related major or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years' direct experience in the field of audio visual and/or broadcast integration
- Solid experience with Microsoft/Windows environments (e.g. Microsoft operating systems, Microsoft technologies).
- Past installation, CAD and control programming experience preferred
- ICIA InfoComm CTS and CTS-D certification preferred
- Experience with Crestron/AMX control systems programming environments
- Up to date familiarity with commercial audio visual, videoconferencing and broadcast manufacturers of equipment
- Must be highly motivated and a self-starter with ability to recognize and solve problems
- Ability to work independently in situations that are fast-paced with frequent deadlines
- Responsible for making decisions and exercising prudent judgment with minimal guidance
- Must be detail oriented
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here