Data Engineer I
Houston, TX Posted: 11/2/2022
Data Engineer I is responsible for implementing business applications services and integrations projects. These projects will involve developing, maintaining and troubleshooting Rest APIs, SQL and Pl/Sql code bases in development, staging and production environments specific to oil and gas E&P cycle.
- Degree in computer science, engineering or other equivalent technical degree.
- Should be proficient in Python. Should know SQL or other data query languages.
- Ability to understand and deploy existing CI/CD architectures like Jenkins.
- Knowledge of noSQL databases like Elasticsearch, MongoDB a plus.
- Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes) and messaging (RabbitMQ) knowledge preferred.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here