Houston, TX Posted: 11/28/2022
This position will be responsible for assisting in the accounting for 30+ legal entities. Duties will include preparing monthly cash activity entries, processing cash receipts and disbursements, processing and posting invoices, review and process employee expense reports, processing office/evening check run as well as employee expense run, and other AP responsibilities. Additional responsibilities include generating monthly reports, 1099 inquiries, researching outstanding checks and vendor credits, assist with escheatment reporting and AP projects. Account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, and financial supplemental reports is necessary monthly.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred; a business degree in a related field with a minimum 18 hours of Accounting will be considered.
- Ability to work with different levels of expertise and effectively with other in a team environment
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in learning various tasks
- Flexible, team player with ability to consistently and accurately meet rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to support division AP and vendors with positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word a plus.
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled
Already have an account? Log in here