Denver, CO Posted: 8/3/2023
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate and recommend commercial terms and operational conditions for gathering, transportation, processing, and purchase contracts for gas, NGLs, and crude oil
- Negotiation of new agreements or renegotiation of existing agreements
- Become an expert on existing agreements to ensure compliance with pricing, measurement, commitments and other contract provisions
- Collaborate with internal departments to coordinate midstream capacity, well connect schedules, and other key commercial data
- Works with all areas of the company to analyze and disseminate market information to senior management, financial, legal, and operational departments
- Active involvement with internal departments (i.e. Division Operations, Drilling, Production, Accounting, and Legal) and external customers (i.e. Intra/Interstate Pipelines, LDCs, Processors, Gatherers, Marketers, Refiners, and other key Customers)
- Provides economic and market area evaluations to ensure production flows timely and to the highest netback markets
- Develop and/or maintain models used in the support of ongoing Midstream and Marketing department needs
- Stay abreast of key trends and market conditions for respective areas of focus; communicate to internal stakeholders
- Work with Land team and Midstream providers to enable acreage trades, A&D efforts
- Prepare and present executive level material on a regular basis regarding key business projects, strategic recommendations, market conditions
Assist with various projects and other duties assigned by managers
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Project management from inception to execution
- Experience in Commercial Development, Deal Structure and Negotiations
- Ability to lead and work successfully in a team environment
- Ability to interpret contracts and proposals and translate into financial models
- Able to work successfully in an office environment with moderate to heavy daily pressure to meet deadlines
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly excel and powerpoint
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field, engineering or energy management preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience (energy related).
- MBA a plus.
- Ability to travel
Min $143,500/Max $246,500
Position will be filled at a level commensurate with experience.
EOG Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled.
Equal Employment is the Law
Requests for Accommodation
Individuals with a disability who wish to request an accommodation to complete an employment application, please Click here or call 713-651-6694.
Already have an account? Log in here